Objective of the Position:
The Auditor is responsible for preparing, monitoring and consolidating budgets and for forecasting financial statements. He is responsible also for designing and producing activity monitoring and outcome statements.
- Prepare annual and multi-year budget estimates
- Participate in setting the objectives of the bank’s various entities
- Design and institute tools for monitoring activities and results (dashboards and indicators)
- Review activity, monitor results and explain variances between forecasts and actual
- Produce monthly activity review reports and notes
- Monitor purchase requisition forms (goods and services) and ensure the budget lines exist
- Alert departments and the Director General on the risks of running over budget
- Check and validate the entry of daily currency rates
- Produce Asset-Liability reporting statements and monitor compliance with balances
- Participate in preparing monthly/annual account statements
Training and experience:
- 4/5 Years of post-secondary training in Finance and/or accounting
- 5 years of experience as a Management Controller, Head of Accounts Department in a bank.
Deadline for application: Friday, 10 February 2017.